Monday 8 November 2010

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;

What motivates a blog? From what I have observed there are loonies frothing at the mouth to promote their own brand of the truth, there is the banal tweets of every minute aspect of a person's life and then there those wishing to transmit a message.

I hope to be interesting and honest. I want to debate issues starting from my perspective and hopefully persuade more to think like me or learn from others and think like them. I will post about the mundane simplicities of life and things that matter to my life on both the small and large scale of things.

Who am I? The Internet affords me a cloak of anonymity and I shall endeavour to wear it at all times. I will confirm that I am male and within the 18-30 age range. I have lived in rural areas and lived in urban areas in Northern Ireland. Most of all I love my country.

And so the journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment